Do you want to capture unforgettable memories during your next trip to Montreal?
Uncover the best points of view and moments to photograph this unique city?
Discover Montreal through your lens with this photo guide created by Richard Cavalleri, a local photographer!
Whether you are an amateur or a professional, with more than 150 geotagged locations and 250 pictures to inspire you, let this digital book reveals the photographic secrets this city holds.
THE GUIDE IN SHORT
- 150 locations with GPS coordinates organized by district
– Downtown ;
– The Old Port ;
– Plateau Mont-Royal and its surroundings ;
– The Islands and the Jacques-Cartier Bridge ;
– The underground city and the subway ;
– And many others!
- Best times of the day to visit each location
- Tips and tricks to capture the perfect photo
- 250 photos as inspiration
- Metadata for each photo (ISO, aperture, shutter speed and lens)
- File details
– 144 pages
– PDF Format
– 25 MB
– Bilingual (Fr/En)